Monday, January 23, 2012

Chris and Rihanna back together?!

There have been many rumours going around that Rihanna and Chris Brown have gotten back together after they were both spotted at Greystone Manor. But, sources said that they were not in contact inside the club.
I think that these are just more rumours the press is coming out with to catch the public's attention. If I was Rihanna, I would not be getting back with someone that beat me and left scars and bruises on my face. No man should ever do that to a woman no matter what, because they are stronger and have more power then us females do. Chris is now said to have an aspiring model as a girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, I hope she watches out for herself like Rihanna didn't, because in this situation, have scars and bruises could ruin her career as a model. I hope Chris learnt his lesson too, it's not right to hit a woman and the consequences have many disadvantages for him as he is a celebrity and it would blow up in the press and it's not the first time it has happend. I hope everything worked out for the both of them and continues the way it's going because they're both going down good paths with great hits that everyone is loving..

No comments:

Post a Comment